Pizza delivery guys don’t come that fast!
You are extremely hungry and would love to order the card from the delivery service up and down!?
Stop!! -With just a few ingredients you get something really delicious on your plate!
For example mushroom pasta. And not only that: Mushroom One Pot Pasta!
This means minimal effort when cooking and washing up afterwards.
You can only save even more dishes by eating out of the pot 😉
Of course you can also use other mushrooms for this simple recipe. At least in this country, mushrooms are freshly available and not as expensive as some other varieties. For example, king oyster mushrooms are very aromatic and tasty, just like porcini mushrooms. However, the price is in a completely different league.
The mushroom one pot pasta is not only quick to prepare and delicious, but also creamy and a real eye-catcher with the right pasta shape. So definitely something you could cook for a cozy evening for two.
You probably already have most of the ingredients at home, so you might not even need to go shopping! Frozen peas and vegan cream are probably the most exotic ingredients in the recipe.
If you like your vegan pasta not only creamy but also a bit cheesy, we can recommend mixing in some nutritional yeast or simply pouring it over when serving. This brings a little more taste, but also a few additional B vitamins. To finish off, we added a few freshly chopped parsley leaves over the pasta. This also creates a nice, fresh taste.
You like it quick and easy, but don’t feel like mushrooms? How about Chili Oil Rice? It is prepared even faster and you can use rice from the day before. Or should it be a vegan pasta dish? Then maybe our rocket pasta is exactly what you are looking for!
Mushroom one pot pasta
- 125 grams of mushrooms
- 1 tbsp oil (alternatively 10g vegan butter)
- 1 shallot
- 250 g of pasta
- 80 g frozen peas
- 600 ml vegetable broth
- 100 ml vegan cream
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- lemon juice (to taste)
- nutritional yeast (to taste)
- Clean and slice the mushrooms.
- Peel and finely dice the shallot.
- Set up a saucepan and heat the oil in it.
- Sauté the shallots in it until translucent and add the mushrooms.
- Fry together until the mushrooms have softened.
- Add the noodles and deglaze with about half of the vegetable broth.
- Mix everything together and simmer with the lid on.
- Stir in between so nothing burns. When the noodles have softened significantly, add the cream alternative and the soy sauce.
- When the liquid becomes less, top up with the remaining vegetable broth. Depending on the type of pasta, a little more or a little less broth may be necessary. There must always be enough in the pot to cover the bottom layer.
- As soon as the noodles are al dente you can taste them.
- Use salt, pepper and lemon juice for this. Yeast flakes can also be used for a cheesy note if you like.