In the windy and wet and cold weather, you should pay more attention to your vitamin intake. Of course you should like it!
Here is our variant of a delicious, vitamin and protein-rich lupine salad.
If you don’t know lupins: They can be bought in jars like chickpeas or sweet corn. They are rich in protein and fiber, but also vitamins and minerals.
Lupine salad with spinach leaves and sweet potatoes
- 1 glass of sweet lupins (190g)
- 270 g sweet potatoes
- 1 avocado
- 80 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 handful of baby spinach
- 10 half-dried tomatoes in oil
- 1 chilli pepper
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 lemon (juice)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Peel and dice sweet potatoes and steam for 10 minutes. Alternatively, they can also be boiled, but they should not be too soft.
- Peel and also dice the avocado. Drain the sweet lupins and rinse briefly.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes and semi-dried tomatoes and cut the chilli into fine rings.
- When the sweet potatoes are done, mix with the avocado, sweet lupins, cherry tomatoes, chilli, black sesame seeds, and semi-dried tomatoes in a bowl.
- For the dressing, mix the olive oil with the lemon juice, maple syrup and salt and add to the vegetables.
- Finally, cut the baby spinach into thin strips and fold in.