We all know the situations when the busy part of the day just seemingly does not end and finally when you made it home the sofa is calling loudly. -But what about dinner?
We have a super quick and aromatic recipe for you, which will bring you to your cozy couch a lot faster. Try our gnocchi with sage butter!
Gnocchi with sage butter
- 500 g gnocchi
- ½ bunch sage
- 2 tbsp vegetable butter
- salt, pepper
- vegan parmesan
- Wash and roughly chop the sage.
- Put a tablespoon of butter in a pan and melt over moderate heat. Add the ready-to-cook gnocchi and toss them gently in the butter to cook them a little.
- After a few minutes, when the gnocchi have softened inside, add a little more butter and the sage.
- Then turn the stove a little higher and, depending on your preference, fry until crispy or simply toss with the sage and season with salt and pepper. But make sure that the vegetable butter does not burn.
- Then the gnocchi can already be arranged on plates and enjoyed sprinkled with vegan parmesan or nutritional yeast.