Starting your day with a sweet temptation? -Why not!
Do you like overnight oats and porridges? We do! And this is why we have created another recipe out of the category “quickly prepared and perfect for on the go” for you.
These oats are not only for chocoholics! We use medjool dates to sweeten and nuts give an extra boost of nutrients and also a nice crunch to the whole thing. Topped with some fruits and nut butter, this is a really satisfying start to a new day!
- 5 tbsp rolled oats
- 150 ml plant milk
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1-2 medjool dates
- 20 g walnuts
- 10 g pecan nuts
- nut butter
- Take a sealable container and put in the oats, plant milk, cocoa powder and salt.
- Chop half of the nuts and put this also into the container. Set rest of the nuts aside.
- Pit the dates and also chop them before also adding them to the container.
- Stir carefully and make sure there are no lumps left.
- Then put rest of the nuts on the oats and put the sealed container into the fridge.
- After resting, top the oats with some preferred fruits and nut butter. Enjoy!