Well, everything prepared, planned and ready for Christmas?
So close to the festive days we want to provide you with some energy and Christmas flavors. Our Christmas energy balls provide you with good nutrients and energy without bringing refined sugar into play.
Even after Christmas they are a great source of energy and remind you of the merry time with a little gingerbread spice.
Because they are rolled in cocoa powder, they are also reminiscent of truffles and therefore don’t taste extremely sweet.
But what should we tell any further, just try it out yourself!
Christmas energy balls
- food processor
- 120 g dates (pitted)
- 65 g pecans (alternatively walnuts)
- 100 g ground almonds
- 1 tsp gingerbread spice
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tsp cashew butter
- a few drops of water (if necessary)
- 1 tbsp cocoa (to cover the balls)
- If necessary, pit and roughly chop the dates. Coarsely grind pecans in a food processor.
- Then add the almonds, dates, gingerbread spices, a small pinch of salt, cashew butter and chia seeds to the food processor.
- Blend everything until you have a slightly crumbly mixture.
- Check whether it sticks together by squeezing some of it between two fingers. If it remains crumbly, add a few drops of water and mix again. Check again.
- When the mixture is ready, put everything in a bowl and shape into balls.
- Depending on the size, you get more or less balls from the dough..