You possibly know the situation when it’s hot outside and you don’t feel like cooking.
Here we have a nice and easy recipe for a chilled melon soup. No hot stove, no pot to be cleaned and all good to go whithin 10 Minutes!
Chilled melon soup
Servings: 2 Personen
- 700 g watermelon, peeled
- 100 ml vegetable cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- flat leaf parsley
- Remove the pips from the watermelon.
- Cut 100g of the watermelon into small cubes and set aside.
- Cut remaining watermelon into pieces and puree with cream and salt.
- Arrange in a bowl and add small watermelon cubes.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
The soup is best served cold. You can either cool the vegetable cream and melon in advance or cool after the soup is blended. We would recommend at least 1 hour of chiling time.