You probably know that we totally are cookie monsters.
We both love to bake cookies at the moment.
They are so great and easy to change depending on your taste, mood and occasion and are just sooo delicious at any time!
So far we have spared you the total chocolate infusion, but that’s the end of it today!
Our double chocolate cookies are so chocolaty and delicious – I would love to eat another while writing!
The great thing is they do completely without any egg substitute products!
The ingredients are really not fancy and there is a high probability that you can start baking right away.
-If you also like to bake from time to time and have a few basics with you.
If you also have an ice cream scoop, you can form these beautiful balls out of the dough and get fairly evenly sized cookies.
The balls can also be frozen and baked at a later time.
So you can always come up with fresh cookies straight from the oven.
But keep in mind that the baking time for the frozen dough balls will be extended by a few minutes.
To be on the safe side, we have noted it for you in the preparation.
So I won’t keep you in suspense any longer. Here is the recipe for all cookie monster and chocolate lovers!
Double chocolate cookies
- 250 g vegan butter
- 200 g sugar
- 280 g flour
- 50 g cocoa
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 150 g couverture or chocolate drops
- Beat the butter and sugar in a mixer for about 5 minutes until the mixture becomes a little lighter.
- In another bowl, mix flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Mix in the butter-sugar mixture. Don’t stir for too long.
- Chop the couverture or use ready-made chocolate drops. Fold in the chocolate and form 16 cookies with an ice cream scoop.
- The dough balls can now either be baked directly or frozen and baked as required.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and bake the cookies for 12-15 minutes. If using frozen batter, the baking time will increase by approximately 5 minutes.
- The cookies are still very soft when they come out of the oven. Leave to cool completely on the baking sheet for 5 minutes and then on a wire rack.